We ship worldwide
€10 flat shipping worldwide
Free shipping above €100 in the EU and €120 rest of the world
We ship worldwide
€10 flat shipping worldwide
The Face Nectar
The Face Nectar
This is a hybrid, next-generation serum addressing four primary skin concerns: hydration, irritation, longevity, and uneven tone.
Science-backed and tested to leave the skin feeling hydrated, softer, calmer, visibly more even and healthier. Designed to soak your skin with moisture, the potent blend harnesses the power of fungi, adaptogenic extracts, probiotics and supercharges them with ultra-low-molecular hyaluronic acid, plus firming phyto-peptides, to fortify and quench thirsty skin.
Multi-weight humectants, such as our ultra-low-molecular 600Da or 0.6 kDa Hyaluronic Acid — one of the smallest forms of Hyaluronic Acid- most HA's on the market are bigger than 1000kDa.
The sizes of these HA molecules are key to make sure it can be absorbed by the skin. Smaller molecules, with shorter structure, can easily navigate the skin, penetrating through the protective outer layer.
The Face Nectar combines the power of Turkey Tail, Matsustake, Tremella, Reishi, probiotics and ultra-low-molecular HA for everything you need and nothing you don't. In addition, the potent potion contains an infusion of Ginseng and Astragalus, to give maximum dew-delivering moisture.
The results? A deeply hydrated, glowy complexion that feels instantly pillowy, calmer and plump.
A now and later approach- to give you instant dewy, hydrated skin and long lasting results.
This is ancient healing for modern beauty.
What it is
- Ultra-low molecular Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate and retain moisture in the skin
- A lightweight, gooey formula that quickly absorbs into the skin, leaving it hydrated and refreshed for up to 24 hours
- A mushroom packed blend that focuses on helping you improve the skin's texture, fight oxidation, add deep moisture, and increase its longevity, so it looks healthier for longer
- Adaptogenic ingredients to help revitalize the skin, add vitality, firm it, even skin-tone and aid with anti-inflammation due to its antioxidant power
- Probiotics to assist you in strengthening your skin barrier
- Eastern meets western approach to skincare
- Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Trehalose, Lactobacillus ferment, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Tremella Fuciformis Extract, Hydroxyacetophenone, Beta-glucan, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Ganoderma Lucidum Extract, Panthenol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Carbomer, Tricholoma Matsutake Mycelium Extract, Armillaria Matsutake Extract, Coriolus versicolor Extract, Sclerotium Rolfsii, Xanthan Gum, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Butylene Glycol, Astragalus Membranaceus Extract.
- 30ml bottle
Why it's Special
- Ultra-low molecular weight Hyaluronic acid, 600 Da or 0.6 kDa, allows it to penetrate even deeper into the skin for unparalleled hydration. Most HAs on the market are bigger than 1000 kDa. Our innovation lies in the micro-sized 600 Da/0.6 kDa molecules, enabling the Face Nectar to effortlessly permeate the skin's layers, delivering profound and lasting hydration.
- Turkey Tail mushroom for its anti-inflammatory properties that help with supporting the skin's health, radiance and soothing its texture
- Two types of Matsutake mushroom extract. Reduces the degradation of the skin by decreasing the degradation of the extracellular matrix. Happy, healthy skin for longer- your longevity bff.
- Tremella mushroom, to team up with our micro hyaluronic acid and deliver you the most hydrated, dewy, happy skin. Dolphin skin anyone?
- Reishi mushroom to help your skin fight environmental stress, oxidation and degradation. They don't call it the mushroom of longevity for nothing.
- Ginseng to help alleviate acne, redness and puffiness, due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant powerful moves
- Astragalus to improve firmness, smoothness and hydration while reducing breakouts, uneven skin tone, inflammation and sebum flow. Providing a clear and refined skin complexion.
- Probiotics to create a strong and healthy skin barrier
- Trehalose to protect the skin from free radical damage caused by UV exposure and pollution
Ingredients matter. That’s why we’re strict about the ones we allow. Everything you need nothing you don’t.
How to use
- After cleansing in the morning and evening, massage 3-6 drops of the Face Nectar across the face, neck and décolletage.
- Leave to absorb before applying the Face Oil or any other products
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Jegasothy, S. Manjula, Valentina Zabolotniaia, and Stephan Bielfeldt. "Efficacy of a new topical nano-hyaluronic acid in humans." The Journal of clinical and aesthetic dermatology 7.3 (2014): 27.
- Habeebuddin, Mohammed, et al. "Topical probiotics: more than a skin deep." Pharmaceutics 14.3 (2022): 557.
- Chien, Chih-Ching, et al. "Effects on tyrosinase activity by the extracts of Ganoderma lucidum and related mushrooms." Mycopathologia 166 (2008): 117-120.
- Fu, Hao, et al. "Tremella fuciformis polysaccharides inhibit UVA‐induced photodamage of human dermal fibroblast cells by activating up‐regulating Nrf2/Keap1 pathways." Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology 20.12 (2021): 4052-4059.
- Cao, Yajing, et al. "Administration of skin care regimens containing β‐glucan for skin recovery after fractional laser therapy: A split‐face, double‐blinded, vehicle‐controlled study." Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology 20.6 (2021): 1756-1762.
- Yu, Y., et al. "Changing our microbiome: probiotics in dermatology." British Journal of Dermatology 182.1 (2020): 39-46.
- Herbert, Samantha, et al. "A review of topical probiotic therapy for atopic dermatitis." Clinical and Experimental Dermatology 48.4 (2023): 319-324.
- Kıvrak, Ibrahim, Seyda Kivrak, and Erşan Karababa. "Assessment of bioactive compounds and antioxidant activity of Turkey tail medicinal mushroom Trametes versicolor (Agaricomycetes)." International journal of medicinal mushrooms 22.6 (2020).
- Bains, Aarti, and Prince Chawla. "In vitro bioactivity, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory efficacy of modified solvent evaporation assisted Trametes versicolor extract." 3 Biotech 10.9 (2020): 404.
- Lowenthal, Rocky, et al. "The mycelium of the Trametes versicolor synn. Coriolus versicolor (Turkey tail mushroom) exhibit anti-melanoma activity in vitro." Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy 161 (2023): 114424.
- Deng, Minggao, et al. "Impact of polyphenols extracted from Tricholoma matsutake on UVB‐induced photoaging in mouse skin." Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology 21.2 (2022): 781-793.
- Zhu, Wenyu, et al. "Effects of Tricholoma matsutake (agaricomycetes) extracts on promoting proliferation of HaCaT cells and accelerating mice wound healing." International Journal of Medicinal Mushrooms 23.9 (2021).
- Kim, So Young, et al. "Extract of the mycelium of T. matsutake inhibits elastase activity and TPA-induced MMP-1 expression in human fibroblasts." International journal of molecular medicine 34.6 (2014): 1613-1621.
- Chiang, Jo-Hua, et al. "Tremella fuciformis inhibits melanogenesis in B16F10 cells and promotes migration of human fibroblasts and keratinocytes." in vivo 36.2 (2022): 713-722.
- Shen, Tao, et al. "Tremella fuciformis polysaccharide suppresses hydrogen peroxide-triggered injury of human skin fibroblasts via upregulation of SIRT1." Molecular Medicine Reports 16.2 (2017): 1340-1346.
- Lin, Mengting, et al. "Tremella fuciformis polysaccharides alleviates UV-provoked skin cell damage via regulation of thioredoxin interacting protein and thioredoxin reductase 2." Photochemical & Photobiological Sciences (2023): 1-12.
- Lourith, Nattaya, Sathaporn Pungprom, and Mayuree Kanlayavattanakul. "Formulation and efficacy evaluation of the safe and efficient moisturizing snow mushroom hand sanitizer." Journal of cosmetic dermatology 20.2 (2021): 554-560.
- Mineroff, Jessica, and Jared Jagdeo. "The potential cutaneous benefits of Tremella fuciformis." Archives of Dermatological Research (2023): 1-4.
The Face Nectar
I’ve been using the Face Nectar in combination with the Face Oil and my skin looks great! I would probably change the packaging, since it’s a bit difficult to get the serum out.
Absorbs very well, lovely texture, really enjoying using it.
Only tiny concern, the product is a little difficult to get out of the bottle, next redesign potentially a pipette would help?
I love the product so far, my skin feels very hydrated and soft. Only point of improvement: the design of the bottle. It’s quite difficult to get the product out and to control how much you want per usage. Other than that I’m very pleased.
I recently tried the face nectar and it was difficult to get out of the bottle and made my skin a little dry so not sure if I am using too much or too little as difficult to measure how much is coming out.